Saturday, July 19, 2008

"To know someone here or there....

with whom you can feel there is understanding inspite of distances
or thoughts unexpressed~ that can make this life a garden." ~ Goethe

I have found a new meaning in this quote with many sweet souls that I have found along the way in blogland...

I met Brandy thru flickr about a year ago. I was drawn to her love of nature, sweet personality and her adorableshop, Brandy Wine Boutique, where she "makes magic everyday" and I've been a fan eversince!
She was such a sweetheart to send me a surprise parcel the other day! Her presentation and the knack of knowing what a person likes are a few of her many talents... she pegged me, the lovelies she sent me had my name all over them!!
Thank you ms Brandy for shining your "sunbeam" my way and for being one of my favorite flowers in my friendship garden :)! xo








Look my little Ollie now has a little brother, "Woot"sie to play with in the mushroom forest that you made me! :)






"We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed.
As in filling a vessel drop by drop,
there is at last a drop which makes it run over;
so in a series of kindnesses,
there is at last one which makes the heart run over." ~ James Boswell




No comments:

Post a Comment