Saturday, November 8, 2008

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

My oh my, I had so much fun reading all the beautiful treasures you bestowed upon me! I loved every single minute of reading those little bits of love...some were very touching, some were very profound, some were very sweet, and some made me giggle :) It was so wonderful making new friends and seeing some of the old ones too! What a generous helping of love and attention, thank you so, so, much!!

Now I have to say, Mrs. Raven was not very cooperative with this pulling of the slip, she had her own ideas on how this whole giveaway should go. She was a little perturbed since all she has on her mind as of late is building her winter nest, but I can't say I blame her, the days are getting chillier aren't they?! But after much coaxing she did manage to pluck a name from the teapot but I had to promise that we would all have our Autumn Tea afterwards :)

So here we go.... she pulled.... Down the Rabbit Hole ~ Selia!! To get the Winter Wish Banner ~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*



But Mrs Raven, was having waayyy too much fun.... so before I knew it... oh dear... she pulled another slip, oh my gosh, what to do, what to do?!!!..... I remembered, I have a JOY banner that needs a new home, ok... that's good.... So Tracee and Lilliput, I'm sending a little "JOY" your way!



But oh no, I went to put the kettle on and when I came back, oh dear, oh my... not you too Hannah?!!..... Alas, I have a few other little shiny things I can send to these sweet girls that I'm sure they will enjoy.... Paula, Anita, Viv, Lady Farmer, Diane from Diane's Musings!



Thank you ladies for playing along with me!! hehehe!! I truly wish I could send a lil' something to everyone...I'm sure I will be doing more giveaways in the future and would love to see you all again!

And to the ladies on the slips please send me your email addy to mine at madairodgers@yahoo.com and I will get your little parcel ready to fly~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hope you all enjoy your weekend and all of Autumn's Blessings!






For me, it's bed-time but,

" We are but older chidren, dear,

Who fret to find our bedtime near."



I don't want to go to bed!!



All I want to do is play!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment