Saturday, August 16, 2008

To A Friend's House the Road Is Never Long...

Even if it's to my sweet friend Carola's, Boxwood Cottage in Germany...
I felt like you were with me as I opened the "friendship parcel" you sent, I swear I could almost hear your voice, telling me what every little thing was, just like you do on flickr and your blog, it was really cute, lol :)
I loved every little bit from start to finish. You put so much care and detail into everything...and the priceless gift of a dear friend was the most enjoyable of all...
Thank you!!!

All the things we share in common were in the parcel....


You know how much I admire your soldered pendants...your workmanship is just perfection!! I love them...



Friendship Seeds from your BEAUTIFUL garden to mine... I just know they will grow since they came from your "enchanted" garden!



LOOK at the packaging!! Too PRECIOUS!! ~ Rococo Pansies!!! woohoo!!!



This is just beautiful... It was all tucked in the sweet cone you hand made... It was so fun to pull it out and see that I can wear it in my hair or as a pin/brooch... you clever girl ;)It is GORGEOUS!!




Been wanting a cone for the longest time ... it is soooo pretty!!! I love the color and all the gold dresden details and the scalloped edge...



Another Carola original... " A Token of Friendship" Card/Collage... LOVE!!! & the pretty lace... I tell you, you spoiled me :)



I am so enchanted with this little girl... she really does make me so happy!!



The little red box is adorable and had the cutest bird button tucked inside... I love the "Tinted Shea Butter Balm", yummy, I have never seen anything like it here and the "Eau des Vanillers" is just heavenly....



I also loved the German Magazine, oh my, so much "eye candy"! ~ thank goodness for the pictures since I can only understand "Wilkomen", lol!!! and all the beautiful dresden and little cutouts... I just adored everything!
THANK YOU dear, dear friend...so glad you are only a click away... :)
xoxoxoxo ~ 

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear sweet Madai I miss you so! I came hear today through my blog stats, which said Carolina Wren cottage visited Boxwood Cottage. Miss these good old days we had *sigh*! I hope that all is well with you and Mike and the Butterflies in Florida! Sending you hugs and kisses my dear! Will hang your gorgeous glittered Winter Magic Banner up again today and think of you!
    xoxo~ Carola

    ReplyDelete