Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Beachy Cape Cod Cupboard ~~ A whole lot of Talent going on there, trust me :) ~ click here :)

I am totally enchanted with Louises' Beachy Cape Cod Cupboards' creations! She found me thru other blogs and boy am I GLAD!! She is such a sweetie and oh so talented!! Look at all these beauties I got from her... check out her blog and her etsy "cupboard" for some really one of a kind magical creations!!

I fell inlove with this little spoon brooch she made from an old little ice cream spoon, isn't it so very cute? I have a thing for spoons,lol :)

Another sweet brooch/little bow made from little pieces of forgotten lace, fabric and other pretties

and this beautiful collage with all it's beautiful elements... LOVE IT!

She also sent me a sweetLAVENDER ( my favorite :))sachet in a beautiful floral fabric with an old pearl clip-on earring as the embellishment!
Thank you so much Louise!!! I LOVE Everything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment