Saturday, February 16, 2008

"Creations Under Glass"

Pearl at A Story Book Life has created a beautiful segment for our delight called, "Creations Under Glass". Click on the title above to go straight there! I wanted to play too, so she kindly added my contribution to her site amongst so many other beautiful creations from other talented gals, like my very talented and dear friend, Tiffany Jane! Pearl's site is overflowing with eye candy and the best advice on anything and everything about the home and she is, as her blog name infers, a marvelous Story Teller! My thanks to Pearl for getting my creative juices flowing last week! Here are some more pictures from a busy week here in Wren Cottage!
You might want to click on the photos to get a closer peek inside the glass! :)
Thank you for dropping by!!






No comments:

Post a Comment